Saturday, April 4, 2009

Go, say to Obama

Go, say to Obama, 'Thus says the LORD God," Because I exalted you from among the people and made you leader over My people, and tore the country away from those who are God fearing and gave it to you-- yet you have not been like My servant David, who kept My commandments and who followed Me with all his heart, to do only that which was right in My sight; you also have done more evil than all who were before you, and have gone and made for yourself other gods and lead people astray to provoke Me to anger, and have cast Me behind your back-- therefore behold, I am bringing calamity upon this country.
For the LORD will strike this country, as a reed is shaken in the water; and He will uproot its people from this good land which He gave to their fathers, and will scatter them, because they have made government their god, provoking the LORD to anger. And He will give up this country on account of the sins of the Obama administration and of the Congress, which they committed and with which they made the whole country to sin."

(Modern day extrapolation of 1 Kings chapter 14)